Ben Affleck's Totty Clicker

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
You have probably all seen the TV ad for Lynx with Ben Affleck and his totty-clicker (the product is knwon as Axe outside the UK, IE & AU).

I saw this pic in a free alternative rock mag I picked up the other day. Clearly alternative rock enthusiasts, spooks and geeks stink enough to buy this gastly product (that smells like a cross between candy floss, petrol and lav cleaner). How do I know? Don't ask!

The UK TV commercial has an office junior type as the hero - this German press version has a, well, take a look (coz I don't quite get it).

Europe - I love it:D Think, female under-arm hair, yum.

Have Fun,

Mark.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Now dont get me wrong or anything, im not mature content but i much prefer Ben afflecks version???

cos lets be honest, who would buy a deodrant after seeing the hairy guy?

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Red, unless i've misread what you said - I should make it clear that that whole pic is one ad (I haven't played with it). Like, one whole page: frightening.

The grease-soiled face-furry pierced student is absolutely de rigueur over here (sic):D

Mark.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
mljgmljg said:
The grease-soiled face-furry pierced student is absolutely de rigueur over here (sic):D
Mark.

And as for the men well that's another story :-doh2

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rochdale
I should make it clear that that whole pic is one ad (I haven't played with it).

That makes it worse!!
Now i am confused.... what a wierd advert indeed.

Why get a famous superstar to appear in an ad, then put some guy who looks homeless underneath lol

ahh i see what they are trying to say...

Famouse people wear it because it smells good, and homeless people wear it to stop smelling!!!

Perhaps?

Actually i really do get it.
If you look at the pic carefully, Mr Afflecks totty clicker is up too 103 and the Guy who wears AXE is upto 2152... even though hes not as good looking.
Proving that AXE really does attract women.
(yes i know.. i have too much time on my hands lol)

although i prefer my first idea :)

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
For anyone else confused like red was/is - this is basically a print version of the end scene in the TV commercial; where Mr Afleck joins an office junior in the lift. Afleck - still wearing his 'Pearl Harbor' smile - reckons his totty tally is commendable until the office junior usurps him with a tally ten times that. Proving, as Red worked out, that you don't have to be a second rate actor to get a second glance from a female.

My own view is that any woman who willingly ackowledges - and then pays compliment to - the wearer of such a vile stench should be shot. Be warned. Mind, with so many damned metro-sexuals in Berlin who stink like women, I guess it would be hard to tell.

Axe also produce a hangover shower gel? I tried it once, but didn't like the taste.

Mark.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rochdale
Axe also produce a hangover shower gel? I tried it once, but didn't like the taste.
:-rofl2

that kind of ad... i see

i thought it was a poster/billboard ad :)