best file for t-rex cam

hi chaps
whats the best file for t-rex cam in a manhattan receiver?

got prem open but no d+ even with latest keys

anyone help me with this? (pm me if needed)

thanks in advance :-worship

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you sure you have inputted the latest keys for D+, they changed today. If you are doing it manually, using debug, they go in OhlAladin section, and it is key 00.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have heard of problems with certain receivers, Echostars and Manhatten, so I suggest you look for the latest file for Echostar receivers and try that.
Which version of the T-Rex cam are you using? The T-Rex super 4.6 or an earlier model?

i am using T-Rex super 4.6

Found latest file for Echostar receivers (i think - 3.54?) still not clearing d+

prem is working like a dream

any thing else i could try?

i could try titanium card, but then would have to keep getting up to put in my official canal digitaal card! :-doh2

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you have the T-Rex super 4.6 model try using the last Predasaur213 file, and update the keys manually for D+.

stuzeeuk

Dont eat yellow snow
My Satellite Setup
Triax 88, mulitblock
13E, 19E, 28E
DM 800HD
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
where can i find the 213 file ?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have uploaded an updated version of Predasaur 213 on sendspace, this file is only designed for the T-Rex super cams version 4.6.
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/e1rzx9

stuzeeuk

Dont eat yellow snow
My Satellite Setup
Triax 88, mulitblock
13E, 19E, 28E
DM 800HD
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
cheers mate, i checked the official site but its not on there

still no luck - what happening? tired Predasaur 213

in my last receiver (Pixx) everything was working merrily - everything that needed to be updated with keys worked fine, prem and with my official card for Canal Dig NL

this manhattan is a pain! - any ideas what i should try? gonna give the tit card a bash with file see if that works

will report back here!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the only difference between 212 and 213 was D+ AU was added, since this is not working anymore there isn't any real need for 213.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try the home site, dragonmodul.com.
What is your receiver and what are you having problems opening?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
The keys for D+ change constantly, the last was last night, 26-4 key 01, find the new key and go to Debug, OhlAladin, D+ and enter the Dec value in 01-0 and 01-1.

did that last time they changed and nothing! - will try with 2.12 and see if that helps

out of interest - anyone else in here with a manhattan receiver whos had probs?

manhattan receivers (i thought) were popular! a well known make

well good news chaps - i'm all sorted and got everything working at last - ditched the manhattan receiver (sold it on to a friend who only wanted the fta channels from 28.2e and got my self an echostar 2100va with twin ci - still got its sister modle receiver at my fathers in llanelli an echostar 1100va which i use to view fta from 28.2e)

echostar 2100 may be an old receiver - but since i been using it not had any problems regarding sound being out of sync with picture at all - one thing i was getting on my manhattan on the fta channels and on my previous receiver a hyundai

i am one happy chappy - thanks for all you advice and help over past few weeks chaps!

love to you all!