big bigger biggest

supapete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC running ME XP SUSE.Mac G4 running OS X. Multi media studio. 80cmdish. Standard sky dish with quad lnb. 2xgrundig, panasonic dsb 31&50 televes 7245 dragon cam. card loader & card.Moteck 2100A motor
My Location
anglesey
I wouldn't try to win votes for this kind of prog as they don't tend to tell you anything, anyway. Cross-ref "Ant and Dec", they're presented by wooden people also e.g "Gadget show", "How do they do it", "Used car roadshow", "Click online". Mind you, if Trevor McDonald can get a knighthood, then Ant and Deck, Phillip Schofield amongst many will be packing the house of lords out in 5 or 10 years time................

"Big Bigger Biggest" made use of really sensible computer graphics, salient visual aids and we actually got to learn something. The terminal 5 thing was a bit of a sleeping tablet owing to the subject matter, but the skyscraper and suspension bridge episodes were gripping.

:):)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't seen this programme Pete, but will look out for it. :)

I have quite enjoyed the series "Megastructures", think it was on Channel 5, there was also another series on recently, it showed hidden structures, one programme was about a huge underground salt facility.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Magastructures is a fave of mine too :)

as is "seconds from disaster" and "Mythbusters"