blind man

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
a blind man went for a job interview at a timber yard he explained to them that he could tell a peice of timber by just smelling it !
so as a test they hold a peice of oak under his nose the blind man has a sniff and says thats oak!
amazed they get a peice of birch and hold that under his nose the blind man has a sniff and says thats birch!
amazed again by his talent they decide to fool the blind man they get the young femail serving on the counter to lay naked on the table they guide the blind man over and tell him to have a sniff he sniffs a few times then scratches his head he then askes if they can turn the timber over so they turn the femail over and the blind man has a couple of sniffs he scratches his head again then replies you cant fool me its an old sh1t house door of a kipper trawler:-rofl2 :-rofl2 :-rofl2

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
:D terrible joke, this should be removed:-rofl2 :-rofl2

john22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung Motorised COMAG sl55. Panosonic TUDSB 30 Sky box.
My Location
Ireland
Hi wolfav,
Nice one:D:D:D
Now we know why you had to battle to get it on.
john22.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I've just printed it off for my wife.:D

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
I tried to tell timber by smelling it but it wooden work :-rofl2

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
nice 1 zorba glad your all enjoying it!