blue zeta cam keeps re-setting ....

W

welsh clarky

My Satellite Setup
dreambox 5620s, 28e 19e 13e,
My Location
wales gwent
my new blue zeta keeps re setting every 2mins in my dreambox 5620 ,do you think my zeta cam is faulty ? my other cam dragon works fine.

C

cableman

welsh clarky said:
my new blue zeta keeps re setting every 2mins in my dreambox 5620 ,do you think my zeta cam is faulty ? my other cam dragon works fine.
Don't know if this helps, but my Zeta blue keeps indicating cam 'initializing' when I use it with the Dragon cam in the other slot. I think it is the dragon cam that is causing the problem when I use the zeta cam. I have to remove the dragon cam when using the Zeta cam. I use a Technomate 5500ci super.

I

Ichijoe

My Satellite Setup
Dbox][
My Location
Earth (Mostly Harmless!!)
I have the same problem with my Matrix Reloaded CAM too. =(

N

nathanvtr

My Satellite Setup
fortec star fsci - 5100 ultra reciever. 2 cam slots.

90cm dish

titanium 0.2db lnb

disceq motor

loopthrough to Sky digital box.

Dragon Cam v4.1 pred 332

Now a CAS3 owner
My Location
Wolverhampton
cableman said:
Don't know if this helps, but my Zeta blue keeps indicating cam 'initializing' when I use it with the Dragon cam in the other slot. I think it is the dragon cam that is causing the problem when I use the zeta cam. I have to remove the dragon cam when using the Zeta cam. I use a Technomate 5500ci super.
I'm guessing theres a compatability issue somwhere as this happens with my dragon and zeta blue in my fortec, although i have had them running side by side as long as i dont enter reciever menus but now like you run them seperate so not to damage the cam or reciever.