My Satellite Setup
85 cm transparent dish
jaeger h to h motor
v box
dreambox 7025 300gig hdd
My Location
uk
hi,

have finally managed to nearly set up this box, running with gemini 1.50. Motoron the dish is turning ok and emus etc fine.

but i have a problem with the bouquete. Firstly on the remote on my 7020; you access the bouquete using the bouquete button, on the 7025 the button seems lifeless and to access the bouquetes you need to press the button down under the ok key? is this the same for everyone else, or am i missing something?

Also the organising of the bouquetes seem very complicated and everytime i try to add programs to a bouquete the box freezes with a blue screen saying that it has an error and is shutting down in 10 secs, which it does, and re-boots.

Any help from other 7025 owners would be appreciated on this.

cheers

phil

spuey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85 cm transparent dish
jaeger h to h motor
v box
dreambox 7025 300gig hdd
My Location
uk
hi,

managed to edit boquete finally using dreambox edit.

cannot get bouquete button on remote to do anything though, can another 7025 owner please confirm if theres is working, not sure if its a fault or what.

cheers

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
spuey said:
hi,

have finally managed to nearly set up this box, running with gemini 1.50. Motoron the dish is turning ok and emus etc fine.

but i have a problem with the bouquete. Firstly on the remote on my 7020; you access the bouquete using the bouquete button, on the 7025 the button seems lifeless and to access the bouquetes you need to press the button down under the ok key? is this the same for everyone else, or am i missing something?

Also the organising of the bouquetes seem very complicated and everytime i try to add programs to a bouquete the box freezes with a blue screen saying that it has an error and is shutting down in 10 secs, which it does, and re-boots.

cheers

phil

You can add and edit Bouquets in Dream box edit. Would`nt have it any other way. Try it, instead oif using the remote.

Sorry Phil didnt see your reply with the advert in between the post.

mlbl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7025 * aser laptop
gemimi 1 60
My Location
uk
I have loaded the latest gemimi image 1.60 and the tv button on the remote now works as with the 7020

Pierrot_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pentium iv 2.53
2 gb memory
Dreambox 7025s
k box single
ouralis 3
telestar satplus 2
humax nafox
My Location
Portugal
mlbl said:
I have loaded the latest gemimi image 1.60 and the tv button on the remote now works as with the 7020

Have seen the pip facility on the blue button ??

Do not know wich function it is on tv button

mlbl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7025 * aser laptop
gemimi 1 60
My Location
uk
very bottom left button on remote

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling
spuey said:
hi,

cheers

phil
im still using 130 gemini image it works ok doesn't need changing so i will leave it.