BSB Squarial + Any Expired Cards

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Hi there,

I'm looking to buy a BSB squarial, I'm not too fussed about even using it. It just interests me and i would like to have one. Anyone have one they don't want? Happy to sort out some sort of price and I can even sort out collection and delivery with parcel force or dhl.

Also, i would like to add to my collection viewing cards. I don't know why, but i have it in my head i want them :p I currently have just about every sky viewing card from back when Sky Analogue started. I also have an OnDigital one and a expired Digitalb card on its way through the post. So any cards will do me, even if i already have them :D
I can pay postage through paypal if possible.

Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I know that a couple of members have squarials, but they probably want to keep hold of them.

I still see the odd one still up on houses, perhaps you just need to keep an eye out. :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Indeed there are - theres at least 2 still up around Galashiels town centre (a tiny town of 16,000 people) (there was a third but it was removed a couple of months ago during a shop renovation....)

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Only spotted one in person, on a main road in sheffield. It was on a roof, i can't really see myself knocking on the door to ask for it, its really high up too.

I will keep my eye out but not getting my hopes up.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Atomicbullet said:
I will keep my eye out but not getting my hopes up.

Honestly put your eye back......... you will function much better with.

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
, Fibo Gregorian 1.2mtr, Skystar 2
My Location
Hounslow
Topper said:
Honestly put your eye back......... you will function much better with.

One of my neighbours had it on the front of their house for quite a long tome and they removed it recently when they were doing some house renovation...

It was lying in front of their garage for about a month or so but I didn't have the courage to just go an pick it up...

I might ask them one of these days as to if they still have it..

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
olisun said:
I might ask them one of these days as to if they still have it..

They have probably skipped it by now but worth asking, it may have been tucked in a corner of their garage

geordiejohn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky sd and penta 85cm motorised with ancient spiderbox 900HD
My Location
uk
i would imagine the ondigital card is a rare beast,i knew many people with an ondigital reciever,but none with a card:)!

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Well, lets put it this way, the card was only used for a couple of months. Then this strange white one came into use (btw, it was a friends box not mine :p)

Its a shame there are not many about, i would love one. I have been keeping my a look out (not eye out :rolleyes: :p) for a while but only seen the one on a very high building roof!

marktravuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD+, Computer is AMD Phenom Quad Core, 4gb Ram, etc
My Location
UK
Hi,

Did you manage to get hold of a Squarial. I got two sat in my loft cos I used to fit them and when they went off I took a few down to fit sky dishes and i found them in my grandads loft when i was having a clearout so took them home. Still got a decca reciever aswell. Anyway if you want a squarial you are quite welcome to have one if you arrange collection etc.

Regards

Mark

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
marktravuk said:
Hi,

Did you manage to get hold of a Squarial. I got two sat in my loft cos I used to fit them and when they went off I took a few down to fit sky dishes and i found them in my grandads loft when i was having a clearout so took them home. Still got a decca reciever aswell. Anyway if you want a squarial you are quite welcome to have one if you arrange collection etc.

Regards

Mark
Hi Mark, Sorry for the very late reply, i did not know i had a responce to this thread.

Do you still have the squarial?

Thanks

Adam.

marktravuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD+, Computer is AMD Phenom Quad Core, 4gb Ram, etc
My Location
UK
Hi,

Yeah I still got them.

Regards

Mark

Atomicbullet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Motorised
My Location
Barnsley
Great, would you like anything for them? I can arrange delivery for any week day if that is okay through either Parcel Force of DHL. You don't have PM enabled but i have VCard enabled on my profile so it will allow you to get my email address.

Thank You.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Mark's PM is enabled now.