Bulgarian Channel BBT (Balkan Bulgarian Television)

burgasleer

Reaction score
Hi :) ,

Can anybody help me find out how to receive BBT (Balkan Bulgarian Television). I currently have a subscription to ITV Partner Digital Satellite (_www.itvpartner.com) company Bulgaria (Eutelsat W2 16oE & Hotbirds 13oE), but this channel is not part of their package. I purchased their card, dish (80cm) and receiver recently. Any ideas? Help!

I've seen they broadcast on Hellasat 2 (_www.bulsat.com) with Irdeto 2 video encryption but this is positioned to 39oE. Thor3 is out of range from my location (Liverpool UK) as I know this channel broadcasts free of charge on this satellite.

I have contacts in Bulgaria to purchase a subscription if necessary, but do I need to buy yet more equipment? Can I buy a motor for my existing dish and a single receiver that I can use both ITV Parter (Cryptoworks) and Bulsatcom (Irdeto2) cards with?

Any help with this would be most welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

:confused

elmin

Reaction score
burgasleer said:
Hi :) ,

Thor3 is out of range from my location (Liverpool UK) as I know this channel broadcasts free of charge on this satellite.
Have you tried picking up the ThorIII E.Europe beam ? How big is your existing dish ?

You may have luck with a 1.2 or 1.4m dish and a 0.3db LNB

_http://www.selkirkshire.demon.co.uk/analoguesat/dishsize.html

- you need a reception report to take the gamble out of it - ask a local satellite store with a steerable dish to try to tune in the station with their equipment ? - the FEC is 7/8 which makes for problems with threshold DVB reception - visit the store on a rainy day !