Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
I want to connect my sky digibox to my speakers and music center, but i dont have to proper cables, i have 2 old Playstation 2 scart leads, (The ones with the male connections, the red, white and yellow. (Not the actual scart) If i cut off the male connecton, could i attach it to the other end of the wire easily? Like an f connector? See the picture for a better idea. I´d cut off the connector of 1 and stick it to the other end of the wire. Would it work?

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
The analogue audio levels used are fairly standard (roughly, "zero level"!). But, for a particular lead, it depends whether the audio connection is wired as "in" or "out" on the SCART connector!

If the SCART connector is moulded on, there's a 50% chance (just try and see)! Otherwise, you have to rewire it, which will be impossible if it's "moulded on".

Otherwise, SCART leads from "pound shops" can easily be taken to bits, and with a soldering iron there's no problem making a working lead (for SCART pins use/diagrams, do a google search).