buying 800hd what needs too be flashed on it before i add a c line config

psxchipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dream500s
My Location
kent
i was going too buy some clone 800hd boxes and was told i have too flash them can any1 tell me what files have too be flashed to the box, so when i add a c line config they will work
plus if i add a hard drive too them will i have too do anything else

thanks as allways

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
There are plenty of tutorials available on this self help forum we cannot however, make you read them.

If you really want to get involved in card sharing then you must learn how to do it. nobody has time to hold your hand

psxchipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dream500s
My Location
kent
i allready know how too card share i just wanted too know what files are needed too put on if i buy the hd800,s what files are need before i add the c line thats the question i was asking

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
That depends which cam you are using!

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
And also what Clone you end up with. These are not as straight forward as genuine boxes. They need patched images and even then you need to know which image is suitable for you box according to its bootloader. Clones that cannot take SS75 bootloaders cannot use the newest images as far as i am aware. Some have cursed getting clones and some seem delighted so i thnk there must also be a wide range in the build quality of the clones. Dont just buy one on price. Have a search for a supplier with good feedback. Or buy a genuine Dm800. You might see a few more used on the market with this new VU+ Duo now released. Have shifted on my own DM800 to fund one of these. Gotta wait till next week though.