BYE BYE Sky Italia

P

powel000

Regular Member
Messages
238
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Paraclipse 2.40m solid dish,
Jonsa 1.80m dish,
3.40m mesh dish,
dreambox7020SI,
relook400S,
HUMAX, dream 500hd
90CM DISH,
My Location
AMMAN-JORDAN
#1
Too bad, another good package gone to NDS.
 
W

Wombatter

Regular Member
Messages
33
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S with 160GBHdd, 128MB USB, PLi Image.

SkyStar2 PCI Rev 2.6D, 1GB, XP Pro, AltDVB 2.1.
My Location
London, UK
#2
powel000 said:
Too bad, another good package gone to NDS.
Are you sure? I just did a Mary's key update and it's still going....
 
E

ecotrojan

Regular Member
Messages
30
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dell XPS Gen 5
#3
Wombatter said:
Are you sure? I just did a Mary's key update and it's still going....
Hi,

would it be possible to PM where i may obtain the Mary's key please?
 
JTA

JTA

Regular Member
Messages
557
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
#4
ecotrojan said:
would it be possible to PM where i may obtain the Mary's key please?
Mary's keys were an addon of the Dreambox Hydra image, if I'm not mistaken. But you might as well try a prayer to it's virgin cousin, as Sky Italia has switched off seca2 and is NDS only now. Not a prayer in the world is gonna bring these screens back !
 
E

ecotrojan

Regular Member
Messages
30
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dell XPS Gen 5
#5
JTA said:
Mary's keys were an addon of the Dreambox Hydra image, if I'm not mistaken. But you might as well try a prayer to it's virgin cousin, as Sky Italia has switched off S*ca2 and is NDS only now. Not a prayer in the world is gonna bring these screens back !
ok thx

a mare of the night sort then
 
Top