C*bo down

S

_stu_

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
Is this the end of an era, or the start of a new one? ;)

A

antantant1

My Satellite Setup
sky pace box
topfield 5000 with hotbird and hispa using t rex cam also art card
My Location
spain
ok i've just looked now and people are saying that if u put the old dragoncrypt version on then this work's fine and tv cabo is open but i'm not really 100% by what they mean any one shine any light on this

S

_stu_

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
antantant1 said:
ok i've just looked now and people are saying that if u put the old dragoncrypt version on then this work's fine and tv cabo is open but i'm not really 100% by what they mean any one shine any light on this
Where do they say this, and which predator version do they recommend? It may be that C*bo are still using N1.

A

antantant1

My Satellite Setup
sky pace box
topfield 5000 with hotbird and hispa using t rex cam also art card
My Location
spain
try 3.32 got a idea this will work

ArPCPro

ArPCPro

My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest SL65 80cm dish on Hotbird+MetronicEvo3 80cm on Hispasat
PC: Prescott 3.0*3.4+3gb DDR+ATI HD 3850
My Location
Sabugo city
In my receivers I still have 30% of c*bo channels working. All the others gone dark this morning.

estadodigital.blogspot.com says it is only key 00 that changed. But it may have been more than that because the keys usually become available in a couple of hours and this time nobody found it yet.

I'm sure that the channels that are dark aren't working in n*gra1. The others I think not because the n*gra1 keys in one receiver were incorrect and those 30% of channels were working.