Not open for further replies.

Paulyorks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skybox f3 with a sky dish
My Location
yorkshire
Hi ,
Not even sure if I am in the right forum here but I am sure you will let me know if not ,I have just bought a skybox f3 as a starter free sat box and apparently I need a c line ,
Problem no1 I have no idea what a c line is where to find one or which one to select any help would be greatly appreciated
Many Thanks

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
A C Line is an element of Card Sharing, and enables (for now) access to Encrypted Channels.

We do not permit detailed discussion of such matters on this Forum, especially with regard to acquiring such Lines, and always recommend you purchase a Subscription from the relevant Service Provider (eg Sky). To do otherwise, eg by buying a Line from a third-party, is not only risky (Provider may get caught and Prosecuted; Provider may take the money and disappear) but deprives Satellite Platforms of Revenue.

However, your Skybox F3 will permit viewing of Free to Air Standard Definition and High Definition Channels from the Satellites used by Sky and Freesat and also (with suitable dish) from a wide variety of other Satellites.

Status
Not open for further replies.