Cam problem

V

vv5

My Location
Denmark
I have a problem with my samsung dsr 9500. I use a funcard in my cam module, but if i turn my resiver off it loosese the codes.(writes "program coded) Can i do somthing about it, or do i have to live with it???

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Which CAM are you using vv5 and are you saying that the CAM erases the funcard?

V

vv5

My Location
Denmark
If ist the color of the text, then it is red. It writes "program coded" but if i turn the power off an on again, the picture comes back for a short moment. Then coded again!

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
May be worthwhile trying another file on the card vv5, which file are you using.

V

vv5

My Location
Denmark
I have tryed different files, but the one i am ysing now is called viafun.

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
So I'm assuming that you had problems with the others as well, or is this a new occurence?