cam?

bulldog

Reaction score
Hi All
Could anyone tell me if i buy a Technomate TM-6900 COMBO SUPER HD( i understand it has a Built-in multicam card reader) would i need to buy an additional cam ie diablo.

Many thanks Al

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Your receiver can be patched to open the Digi TV package on 1 West, but if you want anything extra you will either need a Diablo 2.3 cam or an MII+ card, both of which can currently open DigitAlb, 16E, and Canal Digital, 1W, but no one can tell you how much longer these channels will remain open.

bulldog

Reaction score
Hi Mickha

Thanks for your reply, I have been looking around for info on MII+ card you have in another posts about the programing you need a serial for Phoenix progammer,I have a dynamite it has usb+serial will this progam ok also were would you recomend to perchase MII+card.
Many Thanks
Al

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Providing your Dynamite programmer can program in phoenix mode 3.58 Mhz, or close to that, then it will be fine.
If I remember correctly the Dynamite programmer is one of Duolabs products and so uses the Cas Studio software.
If this is correct start up the Cas Studio software and click on the Utilities tab, you should now see the Phoenix icon, click on this and select Phoenix 3.579 Mhz.
Try our sponsors to see if they supply a MII+ card.
I can't tell you how much longer the card will work though as there are rumours that Canal Digital are doing a card swap and could upgrade their encryption soon.

Nigbo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 6900 super combo
My Location
UK
diablo cam 2.3 excellent with tm6900

bulldog

Reaction score
thanks for your replys
Think i will go for diablo as have read that i need conax cam for the m2 card i thought it would work with my dragon cam! never mind now i know which way to go thanks guys .
Al