Cams for LEMON 01-C1??

I have a Decoder LEMON 01-C1 with a Matrix-reloaded cam + funcard. I'd like to know which other cams I can get for this decoder. I am interested in increasing my choice of sport (footy) in particular. I recently lost sport+. Can anyone help? (Please spell things out of me in simple language as I am a beginner in this new field) :rolleyes:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Changing CAM isn't going to produce too much Malteser, the addition of a Titanium card to your armoury may though, but this would depend on whether you have a steerable dish to gain the full benefit.

If you are looking for good football coverage, a motorised system is pretty near mandatory.

Malteser said:
I have a Decoder LEMON 01-C1 with a Matrix-reloaded cam + funcard. I'd like to know which other cams I can get for this decoder. I am interested in increasing my choice of sport (footy) in particular. I recently lost sport+. Can anyone help? (Please spell things out of me in simple language as I am a beginner in this new field) :rolleyes:
My dish in not motorised but I have two LMBS pointing at 13 & 19.2 (hotbird & astra) Is it worth it for me to get a Tit card then? Or is there something better i can look out for?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will not get very much at all from those two satellites at the moment, the only way you will get more is to look at others. Have a look in the transponders and channels section and also Jimbo's Sport and Football section, loads of satellite information there.