Can anyone help me out........?

bb7crap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a tecnomate 1000 reciever,with a 90cm dish,which gives me 80/85% signal.I recieve aprox 1480 channels,with this reciever you can put the codes in to unscramble,getting them is another thing.
My Location
england
Hi im Steve,now im not totally new to all this yet never been successfull at opening any channels.For some reason i registered with a**** and they wont send me a password through,no matter what e mail i use.I have a technomate 5400 ci/usb,does anybody have like a master code which gets you....all the mtv/vh1,s,hbo1/2 comedy,bbc knowledge ect,adult channels,cinimax,filmview,any help would be appriciated.I use to get my local satellite store to do it,but he charges £140.00 a go.I get confused with downloading patches and zip files ect so go easy cheers ste:-worship

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:-rofl2

You are 2 years too late for all those channels being open.

Digi+ on 1 W is the last big package open, and even that one will disappear in the new year.

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
Blimey - -- did you say £140 a go????? I sincerely hope I read wrong.

Anyway, in terms of getting what you want (i.e. patch and keys) an alternative to Al sat is _http://www.sat-universe.com/. You will get the same material there.