• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can someone please explain?

M

mille_3

After many hours of researching I have finally upgraded my Irdeto 4.6SE to a freecam 2-017. But every 3in1 file or any other Xin1 file that I try never gives me a picture. I have tried at least a dozen or so different 3in1, 4in1 and 5in1 files but no luck. I have tried to find answers to this problem here on this board but the posts I have looked at have made me no smarter about this matter. So my question is this: Are there ANY files that work with my Nokia 9802S and freecam 2? I have tried everything under the sun and I am at my wits end. So could someone please just tell me YES or NO, can I make it work? I can however watch all the betacrypt channels so I know the Emulator part of the cam works. I appreciate ANY answers that are given.

M

mille_3

Ooops, sorry! I guess it would help to know what kind of card is being used. I am using a funcard 2.0 and I program the files with Funprom 2.47.

eddy52

My Location
pj::
Are you sure about Goodies :

All ECM:ON
SEC./vi..
EMU :Off

Another think to try : change the card type of the Hex you are using to Int Card (coco).

M

mille_3

I tried that as well but no luck. I wonder if it isn't the Nokia itself that is giving me all the headaches? Any other suggestions anyone? BTW thanks Eddy52 for your suggestions.

Doodler

My Location
pj::
I have a 9800s which I guess would be the same as a 9802S for this purpose. I upgraded a 4.6SE to 2.017 and I can get Viaccess, Irdeto, and Betacrypt using a file from "Ruxor". I still don't get Seca no matter what I try - I read somewhere else that other people have had this behaviour with some receivers.

Regards
Doodler

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Little bit reluctant to try something that beta, could be a very expensive experiment.

Chicken George :)