Can someone please explain?

M

mille_3

After many hours of researching I have finally upgraded my Irdeto 4.6SE to a freecam 2-017. But every 3in1 file or any other Xin1 file that I try never gives me a picture. I have tried at least a dozen or so different 3in1, 4in1 and 5in1 files but no luck. I have tried to find answers to this problem here on this board but the posts I have looked at have made me no smarter about this matter. So my question is this: Are there ANY files that work with my Nokia 9802S and freecam 2? I have tried everything under the sun and I am at my wits end. So could someone please just tell me YES or NO, can I make it work? I can however watch all the betacrypt channels so I know the Emulator part of the cam works. I appreciate ANY answers that are given.

M

mille_3

Ooops, sorry! I guess it would help to know what kind of card is being used. I am using a funcard 2.0 and I program the files with Funprom 2.47.

eddy52

Reaction score
My Location
pj::
Are you sure about Goodies :

All ECM:ON
SEC./vi..
EMU :Off

Another think to try : change the card type of the Hex you are using to Int Card (coco).

M

mille_3

I tried that as well but no luck. I wonder if it isn't the Nokia itself that is giving me all the headaches? Any other suggestions anyone? BTW thanks Eddy52 for your suggestions.

Doodler

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I have a 9800s which I guess would be the same as a 9802S for this purpose. I upgraded a 4.6SE to 2.017 and I can get Viaccess, Irdeto, and Betacrypt using a file from "Ruxor". I still don't get Seca no matter what I try - I read somewhere else that other people have had this behaviour with some receivers.

Regards
Doodler

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Little bit reluctant to try something that beta, could be a very expensive experiment.

Chicken George :)