Can you buy a HD Multisat Reciever with PVR

kaiser2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+
My Location
North London
Hello All,

I know it might be asking much for my first post but.....

currently I have Sky + with Sports package, I am looking to dump the sky and go for a motorised sat system.

I have trawled the web but I know nothing of these things so advice would be very much appreciated.

I would ideally like to pick up football (as many leagues as possible) Italian & Turkish language channels and maybe some adult channels as well (well why not).

I love the PVR on sky it suits my viewing habits. I also have a HD ready Plasma with 2 HDMI inputs.

If anyone could recommend a reliable (a must) system that would tick all of the above boxes I would be very grateful.

I will also require a fitter (North London) but one stage at a time. I have no idea what systems cost or CAMS(?)

Thanks in Advance.

mixalis-g

Reaction score
The only problem my frind is that at the mommnent in Europe there is no PVR HD receiver available.

Let alone a whole bunch for you to choose :D

mixalis-g

Reaction score
As far as the London installer goes.

In north London there are a lot of turkish and Cypriot installers that they ll do the job fast and in-expensively..so look around and ask your neighboors...

kaiser2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+
My Location
North London
mixalis-g said:
As far as the London installer goes.

In north London there are a lot of turkish and Cypriot installers that they ll do the job fast and in-expensively..so look around and ask your neighboors...

Thanks for the Info.

Was hoping thatg someone knew of a workaround for this kind of set-up

pinkerton

Reaction score
Wait for a dreambox 8000 (if it ever arrives) that should serve all your needs ;)