Can you help please?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +
My Location
Perth, Scotland
Hello,

I was hoping to get some advice. I am really green to satellite systems (except the obvious Sky + that we have).

I was looking at sites such as Goalzz.com and realise I could be watching my perferred English game live at 3pm on a Sat.

Given that I live in Perth in Scotland what would be the most economical way of me receiving these games do you have to subscribe, if so how much, can the equipment be "bought off the shelf" so to speak.

Many thanks in advance.

Scott

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Scott, welcome to the forum. :)

You can buy an off the shelf system, 90cm dish like the Fracarro Penta 85, DiseqC motor, perhaps the Moteck SG-2100 and something like a Technomate 1500 or Dreambox 500s, these will get you some football channels at the moment, without the use of a card. If you want guaranteed football, then get yourself a Digitalb card, I believe a couple of our forum supporting advertisers sell them, see my signature. :)

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Here is another useful site for you:-

_http://liveonsat.com/

One the most economical official means is to purchase a DigitAlb sports Subscription. The cost is approx £150 annually.

You probably would need a 1m dish plus a suitable receiver that could read the card. Dish cost approx £40 to £50, receiver a little more, from about £60 upwards. DigitAlb is on the satellite at 16E.

Robbo:)