canal+france double cryptage

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
Please help ,

i subscribed to canal+ france it was a good deal i had from france 15€ a month, i just got the card and i am using it with humax 5300 and matrix reloaded cam it works perfectly except when mature content movies start the channel is blocked .
i went to the website of canal+ and it says that canal+ is using a new system called double cryptage in other words blocked twice. i tried everything with my receiver nothing. contacted canal+ they gave me instructions that are applied only to their original receiver mediasat (which i don't like cause it's limited to mediaguard ). i need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee it's so frustrating.

many thanksO-no

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
amineplus said:
Please help ,

i subscribed to canal+ france it was a good deal i had from france 15€ a month, i just got the card and i am using it with humax 5300 and matrix reloaded cam it works perfectly except when mature content movies start the channel is blocked .
i went to the website of canal+ and it says that canal+ is using a new system called double cryptage in other words blocked twice. i tried everything with my receiver nothing. contacted canal+ they gave me instructions that are applied only to their original receiver mediasat (which i don't like cause it's limited to mediaguard ). i need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee it's so frustrating.

many thanksO-no
I presume that it is a simple case of your box having a block on adult content for this transponder.
look deeper into your password/blocked chanel lists.
Tiggy

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
hi mate,

tried everything not working!!!!!!!!!!!! need someone out there.

easysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S + motorised 80cm dish, Amstrad DRX550 Digibox + fixed dish
My Location
pj::
I don't have any experience of your problem myself but I had a hunt around on some of the French satellite sites and found something that might point you in the right direction.

Someone with a Humax 9100 asked a similar question on the French Tele-Satellite magazine site. According to Tele-satellite, you need to go into the CAM menu on your receiver and change the parental level (niveau parental) and cancel the blocking of adult films (annuler le blocage des films adultes) on the card itself. Note this is completely different from changing any channel lock in the Humax itself. If you can't see the right menu in your CAM set-up, I guess the only solution will be to borrow an official SECA CAM and see if this lets you change things.

Let us know how you get on.

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
thanks mate,
i thought th same i mean to get into the cam menu and the card one, but it won't show any menu. it will only showa menu on conditional access menu which is related to any viaccess card because the embedded system is viaccess on Humax.

will try to get official S*ca cam,...cheers...will let u know