CANAL SATELITTE HORIZONS and STARSAT

S

sambakalowo

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
#1
hi every body
i want to know
1- is it pssible to watch scrambled channels of CANAL SATELLITE HORIZONS on NSS703 SATELITE with a STARSAT 200CI (upgraded)plus and valid keys entered ?
2- CANALSATELLITE HORIZONS keys wich are available on the net are for C or KU BAND ?(the same channel are transmitted both in C an KU band from the same NSS703
thanks a lot for guiding me
 
P

pechmerga

Regular Member
Messages
16
Likes
0
#2
Have you got any answers to your question? For I am also puzzled by this fact.
 
L

leo1352

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
#4
[your reciver is capable of opening S*a 1,2 - Co*nax ,Via ,Nagra....
 
R

rambutan

Member
Messages
2
Likes
0
#6
sambakalowo said:
hi every body
i want to know
1- is it pssible to watch scrambled channels of CANAL SATELLITE HORIZONS on NSS703 SATELITE with a STARSAT 200CI (upgraded)plus and valid keys entered ?
2- CANALSATELLITE HORIZONS keys wich are available on the net are for C or KU BAND ?(the same channel are transmitted both in C an KU band from the same NSS703
thanks a lot for guiding me
you have to download the keys also from the same site you download the updated software for startsat dated 22jan 2005. it's for ku band.
 
S

sando_12

Member
Messages
13
Likes
0
#7
Really i am very wonder and it is strange if TPS and polsat on seca 2 are cracked at same time the canal satellite horizon still close.

i have prenium X 8000FG ,TPS and polsat are open with this receiver so why not

canal satellite horizon ?
 
T

thiopete

Member
Messages
2
Likes
0
#8
SANDO12

I am new into this forum. seeing the date of the exchanged message. I do not know if you got the Lesat bouquet code.
icon5.gif


If yes can you please shared them with me I really interesting. In fact I guess that we are in the same location because I used also NSS7.

Thank
icon8.gif
 
K

kinconnu

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
cherokee
#9
je suis tout nouveau,

je voudrais savoir comment avoir canal horizon au mali
merci de votre reponse

a bientot



sando_12 said:
Really i am very wonder and it is strange if TPS and polsat on S*ca 2 are cracked at same time the canal satellite horizon still close.

i have prenium X 8000FG ,TPS and polsat are open with this receiver so why not

canal satellite horizon ?
 
A

alcove y

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
none
#10
sambakalowo said:
hi every body
i want to know
1- is it pssible to watch scrambled channels of CANAL SATELLITE HORIZONS on NSS703 SATELITE with a STARSAT 200CI (upgraded)plus and valid keys entered ?
2- CANALSATELLITE HORIZONS keys wich are available on the net are for C or KU BAND ?(the same channel are transmitted both in C an KU band from the same NSS703
thanks a lot for guiding me
hi, sambakawolo, im having the same problem as u have, im using mediacom mst930i fta receiver. what valid codes are u using that are not working? is it the one on rdi-sat website? if so, im trying the same codes over & over again but its not working. i got priveledged info that its supposed to work. if your keys are different pls share with me lets see if it works with my receiver.

also do u know about fstv on nss 7 & trend tv on intelsat 907 @ 27.5*west?
titv is also free on nss7 with about 17 clear channels like fox news&sports, trace tv, bridges tv etc.
 
S

snsoftkiller

Archived Member
Messages
5
Likes
0
#11
alcove y said:
hi, sambakawolo, im having the same problem as u have, im using mediacom mst930i fta receiver. what valid codes are u using that are not working? is it the one on rdi-sat website? if so, im trying the same codes over & over again but its not working. i got priveledged info that its supposed to work. if your keys are different pls share with me lets see if it works with my receiver.

also do u know about fstv on nss 7 & trend tv on intelsat 907 @ 27.5*west?
titv is also free on nss7 with about 17 clear channels like fox news&sports, trace tv, bridges tv etc.
Now all this channels are scrambled.
For canal sat it's close since end of 2003 when they change both access cards c and Ku band.
But may be for conax FSTV on http://www.fstv.com it is possible to get the keys.
If you have something new send me mail on snsoftkiller(arobase)gmail.com
 
Top