CANAL SATELITTE HORIZONS and STARSAT

hi every body
i want to know
1- is it pssible to watch scrambled channels of CANAL SATELLITE HORIZONS on NSS703 SATELITE with a STARSAT 200CI (upgraded)plus and valid keys entered ?
2- CANALSATELLITE HORIZONS keys wich are available on the net are for C or KU BAND ?(the same channel are transmitted both in C an KU band from the same NSS703
thanks a lot for guiding me

sambakalowo said:
hi every body
i want to know
1- is it pssible to watch scrambled channels of CANAL SATELLITE HORIZONS on NSS703 SATELITE with a STARSAT 200CI (upgraded)plus and valid keys entered ?
2- CANALSATELLITE HORIZONS keys wich are available on the net are for C or KU BAND ?(the same channel are transmitted both in C an KU band from the same NSS703
you have to download the keys also from the same site you download the updated software for startsat dated 22jan 2005. it's for ku band.

Really i am very wonder and it is strange if TPS and polsat on seca 2 are cracked at same time the canal satellite horizon still close.

i have prenium X 8000FG ,TPS and polsat are open with this receiver so why not

canal satellite horizon ?

SANDO12

I am new into this forum. seeing the date of the exchanged message. I do not know if you got the Lesat bouquet code.

If yes can you please shared them with me I really interesting. In fact I guess that we are in the same location because I used also NSS7.

Thank

My Satellite Setup
cherokee
je suis tout nouveau,

je voudrais savoir comment avoir canal horizon au mali
merci de votre reponse

a bientot

sando_12 said:
Really i am very wonder and it is strange if TPS and polsat on S*ca 2 are cracked at same time the canal satellite horizon still close.

i have prenium X 8000FG ,TPS and polsat are open with this receiver so why not

canal satellite horizon ?

My Satellite Setup
none
sambakalowo said:
hi every body
i want to know
hi, sambakawolo, im having the same problem as u have, im using mediacom mst930i fta receiver. what valid codes are u using that are not working? is it the one on rdi-sat website? if so, im trying the same codes over & over again but its not working. i got priveledged info that its supposed to work. if your keys are different pls share with me lets see if it works with my receiver.

also do u know about fstv on nss 7 & trend tv on intelsat 907 @ 27.5*west?
titv is also free on nss7 with about 17 clear channels like fox news&sports, trace tv, bridges tv etc.

snsoftkiller

Archived Member
alcove y said:
hi, sambakawolo, im having the same problem as u have, im using mediacom mst930i fta receiver. what valid codes are u using that are not working? is it the one on rdi-sat website? if so, im trying the same codes over & over again but its not working. i got priveledged info that its supposed to work. if your keys are different pls share with me lets see if it works with my receiver.

also do u know about fstv on nss 7 & trend tv on intelsat 907 @ 27.5*west?
titv is also free on nss7 with about 17 clear channels like fox news&sports, trace tv, bridges tv etc.
Now all this channels are scrambled.
For canal sat it's close since end of 2003 when they change both access cards c and Ku band.
But may be for conax FSTV on http://www.fstv.com it is possible to get the keys.
If you have something new send me mail on snsoftkiller(arobase)gmail.com