Can't access or edit SECA 1 & 2 Keys???

A

abder

Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#1
Hi there,

After updating my MR from 1.081 to 1.100, I could not access the SECA keys, I cannot edit them, and there are no keys in there. Is this a common problem with MR 1.10, or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers.
 
guiri

guiri

Regular Member
Messages
189
Likes
1
My Location
Manchester, UK
#2
MR doesn't do s e c a 2 (unless you load emu 0.36 with a CAS2 programmer). You'll need a titanium or knot card.
 
A

abder

Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#3
guiri said:
MR doesn't do s e c a 2 (unless you load emu 0.36 with a CAS2 programmer). You'll need a titanium or knot card.
Thanks guiri, but I cannot get access to s e c a 1 either???
 
waverider

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Messages
1,729
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
#4
Providing you have progged you cam correctly after inserting it with your top box switched off! You should then turn on your tob box to a F.T.A channel!
 
Norm

Norm

Specialist Contributor
Messages
259
Likes
4
Location
Aberdeen
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.2m motorised, V Box, Technomate TM-5402HD.
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
#5
Actually Abder, my MR1.10 is the same. There is nothing there to manually edit. I was playing around yesterday on Rai1 when the Belgian GP was on - thought I could open it with a Fun 6in1, no success but it did open with the Aston file on a tit card.
 
A

abder

Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#6
Norm said:
Actually Abder, my MR1.10 is the same. There is nothing there to manually edit. I was playing around yesterday on Rai1 when the Belgian GP was on - thought I could open it with a Fun 6in1, no success but it did open with the Aston file on a tit card.
Thanks Norm, that explains it all.
What do I need for the tit card and Aston file, is it so that I need ASTON CAM?
What I have at the moment is MR CAM with V.1.10, Elvis programmer and FUNCARD 6s.
 
Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Messages
14,538
Likes
3,436
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
#7
abder said:
Thanks Norm, that explains it all.
What do I need for the tit card and Aston file, is it so that I need ASTON CAM?
What I have at the moment is MR CAM with V.1.10, Elvis programmer and FUNCARD 6s.
Look in JKF's Den Of Files' Titanium section for Aston files. These work with Aston Cams, Aston receivers and MR Cams.
Llew
 
A

abder

Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#8
Llew said:
Look in JKF's Den Of Files' Titanium section for Aston files. These work with Aston Cams, Aston receivers and MR Cams.
Llew
Hi Llew,

How do I get to JKF's Den Of Files, as you suggested?
 
Norm

Norm

Specialist Contributor
Messages
259
Likes
4
Location
Aberdeen
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.2m motorised, V Box, Technomate TM-5402HD.
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
#9
You can find the Aston file on the tonydoe site - see Nobbly's Big Links, satellite forums. You don't have to register there and the file is referred to as v18n. Don't forget to study the readme.
 
Top