Can't Get Xxl, Need Help!

alaa-m

Reaction score
My Location
Spain
Hi,

I have problem decrypting XXL(ABsat) on 13E. I entered the recent S*ca keys correctly, but I failed to clear it. Can anyone tell me why?
HELP PLEASE!!

1gazza1

Reaction score
Need more info

What type of receiver and what type of cam (if any) and firmware

alaa-m said:
Hi,

I have problem decrypting XXL(ABsat) on 13E. I entered the recent S*ca keys correctly, but I failed to clear it. Can anyone tell me why?
HELP PLEASE!!

alaa-m

Reaction score
My Location
Spain
1gazza1 said:
Need more info

What type of receiver and what type of cam (if any) and firmware
Nextwave with embedded Magic CAM. Encryption types avialable are: Viaccess 1+2+3, S*ca 1+2, Irdeto 1+2, Conax, Nagravision, Cryptoworks. I lost the XXLchannel 4 weeks ago.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
1gazza1 said:
need your email address, not in your profile
Please don't offer to email keys to people, as it just leads to massive increase in other folks asking for keys. All known keys are available at all the recognised key sites, and there is no need to trade them here.

If you don't know where these sites are, look in our 'Nobblys Big Links' section.

STICK

1gazza1

Reaction score
Sorry wont do it again

BGonaSTICK said:
Please don't offer to email keys to people, as it just leads to massive increase in other folks asking for keys. All known keys are available at all the recognised key sites, and there is no need to trade them here.

If you don't know where these sites are, look in our 'Nobblys Big Links' section.

STICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton

alaa-m

Reaction score
My Location
Spain
1gazza1 said:
Should work. I'll email you the latest keys
I have activated my e-mail address, you can send me the key now.
Thanks alot.

alaa-m

Reaction score
My Location
Spain
I'm still loooooking for answer.
I have Nextwave with embedded Magic CAM. Encryption types avialable are: Viaccess 1+2+3, S*ca 1+2, Irdeto 1+2, Conax, Nagravision, Cryptoworks. I lost the XXLchannel 4 weeks ago.

HELP PLEASE!!

alaa-m

Reaction score
My Location
Spain
I'm still loooooking for answer.
I have Nextwave with embedded Magic CAM. Encryption types avialable are: Viaccess 1+2+3, S*ca 1+2, Irdeto 1+2, Conax, Nagravision, Cryptoworks. I lost the XXLchannel 4 weeks ago.

HELP PLEASE!!