adam2002

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Force D master 1122
sky digibox with freeview card.
80cm dish with motor
My Location
France
A problem has manefested itself upon my system and I am buggered if I can sort it, wondered if anyone has any ideas. I have a criptik polar mount that seems to be working fine and doesn't look like it has dropped or moved in any way. however I can only get terrestrial channels on astra, any other channel gives me the usual 'no signal received' yet the strength on what I can get is 90%+. All of hotbird is there with 75-85% strength but when I move to 30 west all I can get is Real Madrid, no other channel is being received according to my system. Until last week all was well and I am sure it must be an alignment problem in some way but nothing appears to be amiss......any clues
best regards
ad.:-doh!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Perhaps the dish elevation has dropped slightly?

Have you tried sending the motor to its reference location and then trying the sats?

Unfortunately it could at this stage, with this much information, be one of many things, but in my experience, things are more likely to move in the horizontal plane than the vertical. :).