Cardiff CF11

Useless

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyQ
My Location
Cardiff
Hi there,

I'm looking for an installer to supply and fit a 60cm dish with a single output for Hotbird to a third floor flat in Cardiff. Having a bit of a struggle finding anyone who can install this high up - can anyone here help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Might be worth having a twin coax fitted from the off to future proof yourself. The difference in cost now will be miniscule compared to having to have an installer out to redo the cabling in the future. :)

Useless

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyQ
My Location
Cardiff
Can anyone help me? I've had no joy from any of the companies I've emailed in the area as yet and I'm keen to get the dish sorted as I've already got other equpiment on the way.

Analoguesat said:
Might be worth having a twin coax fitted from the off to future proof yourself. The difference in cost now will be miniscule compared to having to have an installer out to redo the cabling in the future. :)

Very true, worth keeping in mind for sure.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Can someone enable Useless's PM?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, done that.

Useless

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyQ
My Location
Cardiff
Job done today by Captain Jack - I can't thank him enough for taking on the awkward job that I gave him and doing it to such a top standard! Thoroughly recommend his work to anyone in the area that needs stuff done.