Cardsharing clampdown

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
str8 frum da wesside innit?
Yes indeed. i'm very wary of giving out my details to some dodgy cs server out there... VPN idea sounds nice though. but even still, i suppose you shoul only do that with people your can really trust upon

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
There is only (!) one way to go

Make it private. non-commercial, and do it by friends

and , if U use Gbox, keep the D-line VERY private :-googly

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
str8 frum da wesside innit?
exactly...

but what about if you have no friends that are into this stuff?:(

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 5200
avermedia 700 pc card
My Location
uk
Its ironic that this is the only way the providers will be able to make their system fool-proof--at their great expense I may add.
I say well done to the clever guys out there who have shown them the way to protect their content.
The futuristic STB will have the technology to Internet and receive TV just as the Dream Box does and as a result protect the content by the very means that they--- S*y mainly) are attacking. I appreciate that the "marketeers" out there will make a buck or two for a short while but the inventers out there who frequent sites such as this should be proud of themselves and S*y should pay them a fortune for showing them how.
Carry on the go0d work lads and lasses and people like me will always enjoy trying out their inventiveness and gaining knowledge and a great deal of satisfaction.Thats what the Internet is all about.

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Yes You have a point there.
The problem is that there is always someone trying to make some private money out of it. That is not what the internet is made for. Sharing is what we should do but not for money.
Knowledge is the fortune, not making a fortune out of people with less knowledge