• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CAS Studio Interface v8.1b 03052007

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
The latest release of the CIS v8.1b 03052007 is now available for download at the official web site :)

-All windows systems are now supported :)
-Timeout errors on some CAS 3 Plus fixed :)

Tnx to paribas for info ;)

Saturlight

My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Can I ask a question? Why is Cas always updated? I have the new one, but wondered why there are new releases when they seemingly look the same. Thanks. :)

DeepDiver

My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
Well, you will not see any major change in the GUI; however there are changes to sw or bug fixes. These may not be spotted on the main MENU, but ensure the sw works properly.
It's a bit like the Windows update, you will not notice any change in the interface, but, it is supposed to work better.

Hope it helps ;)

Saturlight

My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Never noticed any bugs at any time. Maybe that's why it looks the same to me. :)