CC CAM TM500 help?

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
HI, I have a tm500 wih ccam 2.1.0.3. My italy channels have stopped. IS it because of this cam, as I have noticed there are many newer ones? THanks

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
thanks for that, but I dont have any clue how to install it! Any ideas?

A nonymous

Reaction score
All depends on which image you have on it. Either UR or DS?

I can't remember exactly but you should be able to access the download server from either the green or blue button.

As for your italia channels are you refering to having a card in the receiver or clearing it from a server?

:-beer

Nano

D

deleted

you need to use dcc to ftp cccam to your box should be a sticky on how to : not sure but i am sure you ftp to var/bin and delete old cccam.

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
these italian channels worked fine, now they freeeze immediately. Is that the Cam or something else? they worked fine last week??? I know nothing at all bout any of this, but i know i am connected to a server which has the italian football calcio etc channels! default softcam is 2.1.0.3? Any ideas please!!!! In simple english please!

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
nano thanks for the pm, but i cant work out how to respond. All the forums speak in tough jargon, that baffles me. I need abc instructions! Whats a hop? If it means channels, I support west ham and they only tend to be on sky italia..calcio..etc

A nonymous

Reaction score
It stands a chance the problem is on the server side if everything was ok last week.

A hop is how many boxes/servers you have to go through before you get the keys to open the channel.

If your box is connected to the box with the card in, thats hop1

If your box is connected to a box which is then connected to another box that has the card in, thats hop 2, and so on and so on.

If its any higher than hop 2 you may start having problems. It also depends on how many other users are also connected to the card.

You may need to contact whoever has the server you get the share from.

:-beer

Nano

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
Nano, It has 2 hops I believe. I contacted the server provider, or at least the hop that I use, and he says its a problem with sky italia, and he cannot do anything, but he is full of shit, and I am sick of dealing with him, which is why I wanted to fix this myself. He told me it couldnt get sky italia at all, then it worked for 2 weeks, now it freezes after 3 seconds!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Unfortunately this sort of thing is a common problem with card shares - especially pay servers. If you want guaranteed service then buy a proper subscription to the pay tv service that interests you.

Cards/servers are often hopelessly overloaded

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
I do, I pay sky 80 a month. How much more am I expected to pay

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
Analoguesat said:
Unfortunately this sort of thing is a common problem with card shares - especially pay servers. If you want guaranteed service then buy a proper subscription to the pay tv service that interests you.

Cards/servers are often hopelessly overloaded

I dont think it is for reason though, as it hasnt worked at any time since.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ajruk said:
I do, I pay sky 80 a month. How much more am I expected to pay

Depends what you want to watch - could be 1500 quid a year if you want Sky Italia HD and have to use a UK based reseller :-rofl2 However how much would a season ticke tand all the transport be to follow your team every week??

To be honest pay servers are run by the scum of the earth and you wont get much sympathy on this forum or most others if you are having problems with one.

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
I am not after sympathy, I am after help in updating my tm500!

D

deleted

Arjuk

like analoguesat said m8, it is the server you are on, has to many clients hence, you will get break up problems !! most of these servers do, so either pay or have problems, i think you have had all the help possible.

ajruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer
My Location
london
actually i have had more sympathy than help. It is something else as it has worked for the last four weeks so unless they have had a mass influx of people subscribing this week it can't be that

D

deleted

well m8, if your the expert then you really don't need our advice or help then !!