CCcam in a UR image

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm 500s clone, DM 7020, DM 800s HD, DM 800s HD clone
My Location
Ireland
Hi I'm new to Technomate receivers have a 9100 super with a UR image not sure which one would like to use CCcam 213 but can't find it in the addons blue button menu :confused

A nonymous

Reaction score
Use EDG Nemesis mate. Its about the best image going for the TM9100 in my opinion.

You have to add the extra.url into the Var/etc folder to activate the emu download part of the image but thats pretty straigtforward.

I used to leave mine on regulary for upto two weeks with no issues at all.

Nano

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
I'm a bit slow changing the image on this box as I'm not very familiar with it, is there any way I can use CCcam with this image

SG8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Was DM500S, now TM500, working on TM9100S
My Location
Dublin
Am in the same boat, got the TM9100S the other day, it has the EDG Nemesis 4.4 on it, but obviously can't download Ccam. Saw some images available for the box that have Ccam already installed as part of the image (Andromeda ? ) but was hoping to try the extra.url working first (if i can find it!).
Problem is that I cant seem to download anything at the moment.

Had a similar problem (i think) with downloading addons on a TM500, but that was using a UR image and got it solved (with a bit of help from another forum)

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
SG8 said:
Am in the same boat, got the TM9100S the other day, it has the EDG Nemesis 4.4 on it, but obviously can't download Ccam. Saw some images available for the box that have Ccam already installed as part of the image (Andromeda ? ) but was hoping to try the extra.url working first (if i can find it!).
Problem is that I cant seem to download anything at the moment.

Had a similar problem (i think) with downloading addons on a TM500, but that was using a UR image and got it solved (with a bit of help from another forum)

I have the extra url thingy for EDG Nemesis 4.4 it should work give us a shout SG8 if you can't find it, still hoping someone can help me with the UR image and CCcam

SG8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin
Thanks for that, found it, FTP'd it, tried it, but cant download anything still.

I get a configfile parse error popping up on the screen.

I would like to get Ccam working with this image, as I think I read somewhere that some of the other images dont work as well as this one, and some of them remove the RF out functionality of the box (but I could be wrong).

A nonymous

Reaction score
You can just stick the extra.url link into you web browser, and then download the emus you want onto your pc. You can then put the files in tmp on your receiver and then install it manually :D

I can't remember which colour button you need to get into it on EDG (Its green on SIF for DM7020).

You should see a menu like the one pictured below.

You just press the button for manual install and the box will look in the tmp file and and then install what you select.

:-beer

Nano

Attachments

• osdshot.png
    osdshot.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 100

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
SG8 said:
Thanks for that, found it, FTP'd it, tried it, but cant download anything still.

I get a configfile parse error popping up on the screen.

I would like to get Ccam working with this image, as I think I read somewhere that some of the other images dont work as well as this one, and some of them remove the RF out functionality of the box (but I could be wrong).
Think you need to change the attributes to 755 on the extra url file to make it to work, but maybe you have already done this

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
nanochickin said:
You can just stick the extra.url link into you web browser, and then download the emus you want onto your pc. You can then put the files in tmp on your receiver and then install it manually :D

I can't remember which colour button you need to get into it on EDG (Its green on SIF for DM7020).

You just press the button for manual install and the box will look in the tmp file and and then install what you select.

Nano

Thanks sounds good nanochickin do you think it might work on my UR image ? if so where can I find the extra url file

A nonymous

Reaction score
No idea mate, i didn't need it when i had my TM9100 as the emus were in the download list.

Nano

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Think this is the one you mean nanachickin h??p://extra.comyr.com/ found CCcam 213 tbz2, would this be the file I should download to tmp as is

A nonymous

Reaction score
It certainly rings a bell. No idea if it will work on the UR image though. It was designed for EDG not UR.

SG8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin
nanochickin said:

Nano

Thanks for that, think I am 90% of the way there, downloaded CCam2.14, FTP'd into tmp, manually installed it and all appeared to go ok, but I dont have it available to select in the blue button panel ?

Ccam.cfg file is in var/etc but cant seem to select Ccam anywhere on the menus ?

Am I missing something simple or have I cocked it up somewhere ?

Thanks again

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Can I ask you SG8 how did you manually install, I also tried this but could not find the manuall menu

A nonymous

Reaction score
There should be a file something like smartcam.cfg or something along those lines in Var/etc.

You will need to add it manually into the config.

I would consider having a look over at Allsats, Thats Allsats not Als@t.

Code:
http://www.allsats.co.uk/

They may be able to help you more with your TM than i can as i'm having to go off memory since its been a while since i got shut of mine..

Nano

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Ok thanks m8 will have a look tomorrow

SG8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin
Robin Hood said:
Can I ask you SG8 how did you manually install, I also tried this but could not find the manuall menu

I don't think it is the same with the UR image you are using ( I have a UR image on a TM500 and had problems downloading addons, as I kept getting a 'no internet connection error' ).

When you go into addons, does it download the latest list ?

SG8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin
nanochickin said:
There should be a file something like smartcam.cfg or something along those lines in Var/etc.

You will need to add it manually into the config.

I would consider having a look over at Allsats, Thats Allsats not Als@t.

Code:
http://www.allsats.co.uk/

They may be able to help you more with your TM than i can as i'm having to go off memory since its been a while since i got shut of mine..

Nano

Thanks again for this, will have a snoop around and let ye know how I get on!

Robin Hood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
SG8 said:
I don't think it is the same with the UR image you are using ( I have a UR image on a TM500 and had problems downloading addons, as I kept getting a 'no internet connection error' ).

When you go into addons, does it download the latest list ?

Yes it downloads the addons but there is no CCcam 213 full to download but there is a 213 bin only file (think I'll stick with DM in future)

A nonymous

Reaction score
The TM9100 is just as capable as a DM7020 if you use the right software on it. I never had any major problems with mine when it was running EDG on it. UR was just a waste of time on my setup.

You could also try DS4 on it. That works quite well IMHO :D