cccam question

hmusa1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
just starting out
My Location
uk
hi all, im new to this i have just purchased a dreambox 500s and trying to share my card to another box, i have spent hours on this site reading up on what to do, i have understood most of what i have read but the only thing that i cannot understand proply is the braket parts in the F line.

if i set no hops, allow key send, and allow emm remote it adds up to

F: user pass 0 1 1

i do not understand what the brakets are needed for and what to put in them, help on this would be appreicated thanks

hmusa1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
just starting out
My Location
uk
hi all, im new to this i have just purchased a dreambox 500s and trying to share my card to another box, i have spent hours on this site reading up on what to do, i have understood most of what i have read but the only thing that i cannot understand proply is the braket parts in the F line.

if i set no hops, allow key send, and allow emm remote it adds up to

F: user pass 0 1 1

i do not understand what the brakets are needed for and what to put in them, help on this would be appreicated thanks

hmusa1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
just starting out
My Location
uk
hi can someone please help me, i am trying to learn how to create a sharing server to share with a few friends, i have worked out alot of what is needed but dont understand about hops.

i have read the cccam tut but cannot understand the section on hops properly, what exactly are hops used for and are they needed in all servers or only if you have more then one card in the server

for example i have one card that i want to share to four of my friends would hops be needed as a factor to allow the share to work properly or due to the fact there is only one card on the server there is no need for hops.

this is the factor that i cannot understand and would like help on this, when and how are hops needed to be written into F and C lines

thanks in advanced

hmusa1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
just starting out
My Location
uk
hi can someone please help me, i am trying to learn how to create a sharing server to share with a few friends, i have worked out alot of what is needed but dont understand about hops.

i have read the cccam tut but cannot understand the section on hops properly, what exactly are hops used for and are they needed in all servers or only if you have more then one card in the server

for example i have one card that i want to share to four of my friends would hops be needed as a factor to allow the share to work properly or due to the fact there is only one card on the server there is no need for hops.

this is the factor that i cannot understand and would like help on this, when and how are hops needed to be written into F and C lines

thanks in advanced

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Merged your two newly started threads together. Please don't start new threads asking the same or similar questions.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Merged your two newly started threads together. Please don't start new threads asking the same or similar questions.

hmusa1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
just starting out
My Location
uk
sorry mate, i wont do that next time, il keep it to one thread thanks

hmusa1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
just starting out
My Location
uk
sorry mate, i wont do that next time, il keep it to one thread thanks

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland

hmusa1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
just starting out
My Location
uk
thanks mate, yes i have read this tut spent a good few hours reading it and trying to make sense of it but just did not understand the bit bout hops, the explaination you have just given me is perfect now i understand what hops means thanks

hmusa1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
just starting out
My Location
uk
thanks mate, yes i have read this tut spent a good few hours reading it and trying to make sense of it but just did not understand the bit bout hops, the explaination you have just given me is perfect now i understand what hops means thanks

malcjj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Just starting out so no equipment at the moment..
My Location
nottinghamshire
hmusa1 said:

I was also not understanding the hop things. Sometimes you read and read things and it just doesnt make sense anymore.
Simple explanation is all thats required..
Thank you:-worship

cyberpunx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 500s and win 7 comp
wired hard into box from router
own sly
My Location
United Kingdom
i also agree sometimes the little stupid questions you want to ask can be answered by someone so clearly sometimes or is that the dope kicking in.?