Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
Gents,

I`m treading gingerly here because it seems this is the new ONdigital fad and I don`t want to post anything that might be outside of the rules!
I`ve bought a Skybox F5 and successfully installed it, set it up, put a good channel list on it and I`m generally feeling very pleased with myself.
As far as a CCCam server goes it seems to be completely hit and miss.
I`ve googled a thousand pages and every time a thread is raised on every forum its drowned by a thousand people screaming for a good server.
I`v tried about 6 or 7 C-lines now and they vary from not bad too rubbish. Response to emails can also be diabolical!

Would anyone be able to point me in a (reliable) direction? I`m happy to do my own donkey work, I just can`t see wood for trees at the moment!

Thx for reading

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry bud, you are treading outside the rules. Help is not permitted - Especially where pay tv servers are involved - thats an absolute no-no here.

Free servers will be hopelessly overloaded, pay ones are run by scum of the earth criminals, and you have no idea who is running them. However its safe to say organised crime syndicates will be involved some of the pay servers as its easy money.

I shall close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.