dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
aqkhan (44), klyle (39), ringo20022003 (37), mrtomato (32), carloto (28), MR GADGET (24) :)

Happy Birthday to You - have a great time

Birth Date:14th AugustColour:BlueNumber:23,14, 32Stone:Blue lace agate – to help you express yourselfFlower:GerberaPet:WallabyCareer:Speech Writer , Radio Host , CriticKey Features:Articulate, Proud, ExpressiveNaturally good at:Encouraging social reformCharacter:You have something to say and let nothing stop you. You believe in the power of peaceful resistance and would love to live in a society where all people were equal. You may go into politics or journalism to create an impact on this far from perfect world. If you ignore this higher calling you could end up incredibly superficial.Life Path:You retain facts and information and use them as a weapon. Nothing gets by you; you love language and can be quite pedantic if people use the wrong words. Communication is about not about words or language but about connection. This addiction to knowledge could come from a feeling of inadequacy when ironically you are brighter than most.Love:You generally have good relationships but can often get caught up in over analyzing your partner and/or your relationship. Let your self go a bit and allow that Leo passion out. A Gemini would suit you as your birth day ruler is Mercury Gemini’s ruler.Best Present:Blindfold , Tequila

:-bbgift:-hbbounce:-dgang:-anniver:-bbgift

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Happy Birthday to you all have a great day:-tweety:-bbaloon1