Champions League final channel list

perthkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Blade BM7000s HD receiver with Cccam/Newcamd, Acer Netbook, Netgear 3g wireless 4 port router,Time Athlon XP2400mhz Desktop. 2 x 80cm dishes- lnb1 at 13east,lnb2 at 19east, lnb3 on the 2nd dish for 28.2east Astra 2B south beam. Everything is open now
My Location
South Italy
Hi Guys
Anyone looking for a good list of channels showing the final on satellite tv? Read Salty 25's sticky about where to find matches. "L J's Sport on Satellite", which is now w*w.liveonsat.com, has it. Click on the UEFA button then select Champions League.
This is a fairly definitive list and hopefully will tell you all you need to know. If you hover on any particular channel a popup will show, telling you which sat to look for, frequency,pid and whether fta or encrypted.
Thanks to Salty 25 for the great sticky.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Cheers Kenny, LJ's is the most definitive and easiest to use listings site on the web, it's a simple as that. I'd challenge anyone reading this to find a better site.