Champs League Final....

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton

Some nice football, good goals, slick passing, and fab streamery-type litter blowers at the end. Even more mess for the ground staff to clear up than last year.

Poor old Didier. Serves him right for knocking us out though.

Wonder if Jose can do it again next year with Chelsea?

Not happy about JM. The only man I know that can make a £1000 suit look like wot my fish and chips come in. And his eyes are too close together.

Ranieri still gets my vote. javascript:smilie(':mad3:')Let's hope Spurs have got the money and the common sense to snap him up quick when he eventually gets the boot.

Oh well, another footie season all but over. I used to live in the shadow of the Crystal Palace ground, and now not too far from the Brighton ground, so I've still got some shouting-at-the-telly to do this weekend. Not on my beloved satellite system though.

Damn. I'll have to watch them down the pub.

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I fell asleep last night and missed goals 2 and 3 but, overall, it was ok (just). Considering what Claudio achieved this season, JM will need to go some to better it. In other words win something. If he reads this I guess he may opt for Liverhoof. :D