Change the lnb on a cassegrain dish?

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
steffan_st said:
Why aren't you satisfied with it? Not good enough on your balcony?

Have no use for it anymore, i think i bought it and didn't think what i did, stupid me.

I can't find a good receiver for it as the receiver needs 36v positioner and they are all crap that are available today.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Likvid said:
Have no use for it anymore, i think i bought it and didn't think what i did, stupid me.

I can't find a good receiver for it as the receiver needs 36v positioner and they are all crap that are available today.
So the so called v-boxes that convert from Diseqc 1.2 to 36 V are crap too?

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Don't know, are they any good?

I am thinking of changing the Fibo H-H mount on my dish to the Fibo AZ/EL mount and DiseqC motor.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Likvid said:
Don't know, are they any good?

I am thinking of changing the Fibo H-H mount on my dish to the Fibo AZ/EL mount and DiseqC motor.

Have no experience of the v-boxes or similar equipment,just know they exist.

I can recommend the SG-2100 Diseqc motor,best in Satcritics test and I've had one for 10 months now without trouble,besides it's so cheap you could bye a new one every 2 years.