Channel Editor Software

peterperth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung UE40C6000RW LED TV, 2 dishes + AtlantaHDBox (Astra + Hotbird + Eutelsat + Turksat + Sirius)
My Location
Turkey
Hi, I am using the AtlantaHDBox receiver, would like to edit the channel lists, the file extension is *.img . Any idea of how to convert this *.img extension to txt, sdx, xml, dat, or whatsoever file and vice versa. I did NOT find any proper software regarding this matter, thanks.:mad:

peterperth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung UE40C6000RW LED TV, 2 dishes + AtlantaHDBox (Astra + Hotbird + Eutelsat + Turksat + Sirius)
My Location
Turkey
peterperth said:
Hi, I am using the AtlantaHDBox receiver, would like to edit the channel lists, the file extension is *.img . Any idea of how to convert this *.img extension to txt, sdx, xml, dat, or whatsoever file and vice versa. I did NOT find any proper software regarding this matter, thanks.:mad:
Any idea how to send an attachment (other than a photo), thanks. I would like to send the mentioned channel.img (data file)

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Make it a .zip file (as long as it is within the maximum size allowed to upload here).

peterperth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Turkey
peterperth said:
Any idea how to send an attachment (other than a photo), thanks. I would like to send the mentioned channel.img (data file)

Here we go, that is the data file of the channels of 5 satellites and the favorites, the origin file name is "28122011channelslist.img", maybe someone can edit it with an appropriate software or can convert it to txt or xml or sdx or whatsoever file, and let me know, thanks in advance:
:-bighappy
View attachment 39780