Channels changing frequency

tracy_luv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag SL55 digital satellite receiver
My Location
Northern Ireland
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section, but i wasn't sure what topic it falls under.
I have the Comag SL55 system from Lidl and have been receiving the FTA German channels perfectly for the past few years. Lately, there have been messages on the screen of some channels (sat1, Pro7, Kabel1), saying that I need to change the satellite frequency because the channel is moving. I've tried the automatic channel scan etc, but I don't really have a clue what I'm doing.
Can someone please advise me how to retune these channels? or does it mean that they have gone completely?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You should be able to find them by searching the transponder at 12.545

http://www.lyngsat.com/astra19.html

12545 H
Sat. 1 Deutschland
Pro Sieben Deutschland
Kabel Eins Deutschland
N 24 (Germany)
9 Live

If it isn't in your transponder list, you may need to add it, then scan for channels

tracy_luv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag SL55 digital satellite receiver
My Location
Northern Ireland
Thanks for your quick response, but I still can't seem to get it. I have to admit that I have no idea about the settings on this system. I thought I had found the setting for changing the transponder and it seemed to let me select the right one, but then when i went back to the channel (i tried this for Pro7) the message was still on the screen and the channel info has the transponder as 12480 V.
Is anyone familiar enough with these systems that they could possibly give me a short dummies guide to doing this?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry, should have mentioned this in my last post, but look at the end of the channel list, scanning again will not over write the existing channels, but normally add them on at the end.