channels in INDIA

amxson

My Satellite Setup
I have one 12ft dish mesh
one 6ft solid and a 90cm ku band .My computer system with p4 , receivers eurostar, coship,and starsat
My Location
india
Iam trying to see any pached channel .Is some in India seeing scrambled channels by using any keys please help me too.

amxson

My Satellite Setup
one 6ft solid and a 90cm ku band .My computer system with p4 , receivers eurostar, coship,and starsat
My Location
india
multivision said:
NO

is a very simple answar
why ? Is there no cracked channels that has beem to India .

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Not directly no, You want pay tv services to india = you pay for them. Theres some overspill from some satellite positions - Hotbird 13E can be picked up in most of India, but you would need a seriously big dish (around 10 feet diameter)

amxson

My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
Analoguesat said:
Not directly no, You want pay tv services to india = you pay for them. Theres some overspill from some satellite positions - Hotbird 13E can be picked up in most of India, but you would need a seriously big dish (around 10 feet diameter)
which frequency of hotbird wide beam has the higher signal strength that was help full to track . is the analoge fq 12.131 H has high signal strength .

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i am installing my 10ft ku-band hotbird dish these days, please can anyone confirm which tp of which hotbird satellite should i align my dish to, so i get all the available tp at reasonal siganl quality.

Hareesh

My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
gauch21 said:
i am installing my 10ft ku-band hotbird dish these days, please can anyone confirm which tp of which hotbird satellite should i align my dish to, so i get all the available tp at reasonal siganl quality.
how much u paid for th dish?from where?

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i bought it from james orbit of patiala for 8000rs. his no. is 0175-2357735

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
hello gauch21 ...bro u can track bbcworld[11114 v] in analoug format and duna tv in analoug [ 10815 h] ... ..after dis u tune first frequecy of sate....vich is 10719v 27500..on hotbird4 on wide beam..............hope u get ......plz visit dis link 4 more freq http://www.lyngsat.com/hb4.html

amxson

My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
gauch21 said:
i bought it from james orbit of patiala for 8000rs. his no. is 0175-2357735
Where is you location ? where is this location james orbit of patiala .

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
i am frp UP while the dish dealer is in Punjab. i contacted him on phone

m210

My Satellite Setup
P3 PC
My Location
INDIA
gauch21 said:
i am frp UP while the dish dealer is in Punjab. i contacted him on phone
hi gauch21 i am monika from haryana. my mail id is monikaa210@rediff.com
i want to know that whether u received hotbird channels or not
cable quest magazine some time ago suggested about james orbit
for dish. i also want to know about your receivers and seller of receivers
and conax cards. kindly reply me.

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
hi monika, i am using zenega receiver supplied by dish tv. however my hotbird dish is under installation, so i will be able to tell whether i am receiving it or not after 10-12days.

amxson

My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
gauch21 said:
hi monika, i am using zenega receiver supplied by dish tv. however my hotbird dish is under installation, so i will be able to tell whether i am receiving it or not after 10-12days.
Hai friend if you can tell the depth and focal length and shape of dish.

hariom25

Looking New Channels
My Satellite Setup
Zenega with Old S/W,
90 cm Ku dish towards NSS 6, 5 feet C-band dish towards Asia 3S
My Location
HARYANA-INDIA
m210 said:
hi gauch21 i am monika from haryana. my mail id is monikaa210@rediff.com
i want to know that whether u received hotbird channels or not
cable quest magazine some time ago suggested about james orbit
for dish. i also want to know about your receivers and seller of receivers
and conax cards. kindly reply me.
Hi monika I am also from Kurukshetra-Haryana. I am also looking for channels from Hotbird. my friend getting hotbird channels with help of 12 ft. holed dish.
i thinks we have need at least 8-10 feet solid dish to get the signals

thanks

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
hari, as per the dealer selling the dish, we should go for 10ft atleast or you can have trouble searching for some frequencies

m210

My Satellite Setup
P3 PC
My Location
INDIA
gauch21 said:
hi gauch monika here.
u have not tell us whether uar new dish is working or not for hotbird reception and uar matrix o3zone cam is working or not. and what channels u can view with help of these .

amxson

My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
Can you give the measurement of your dish.
gauch21 said:
hari, as per the dealer selling the dish, we should go for 10ft atleast or you can have trouble searching for some frequencies

amxson said:
which frequency of hotbird wide beam has the higher signal strength that was help full to track . is the analoge fq 12.131 H has high signal strength .

If you are near the Pakistan Border you can get the Hotbird Signals from a quality 10' Dish of KU band parabola.

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
helllo in punjab we will get signal from hotbird ...with 9 ft ku band dish very well ...but .only near 2 pak border but as we move from far away from border ..it is hard 2 get hotbird with 9 ft ......... some people in punjab enjoying hot bird with 10ft dish very well ..........i think in haryana u need bigger than 10ft .....and u can also get some english movie channel on arabsat by using 2 kuband lnbs on single dish i m using...dis ///:) :cool: O-Ha