Chaparral monterey 40

pride21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
150cm gibertini dish,echostar 8700 analogue receiver to move dish,motor jaeger 1224,also black ultra ku lnb and esx241 c-band lnbf and technomate 5402hd ci+ super also added a Dr HD f15 receiver
My Location
Sandown Isle of Wight
hi all,its been a long time since i posted on here its because the analogue receiver i used to move dish no longer worked,any way on wightbay the other day someone had a working receiver for sale £30 so i purchased it,the few sats it had installed i have now working so i went to menu as you scrolled down to 4-9 configuration i pressed enter but the receiver wants password,has anybody on here know what the password is please.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
It was always 2345 in original format.

pride21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
150cm gibertini dish,echostar 8700 analogue receiver to move dish,motor jaeger 1224,also black ultra ku lnb and esx241 c-band lnbf and technomate 5402hd ci+ super also added a Dr HD f15 receiver
My Location
Sandown Isle of Wight
hi tried while in standby no go,there is no master reset button at back and the password has only three stars when inputting numbers,there is no F on the remote,hope someone else might help.thanks John and channel hopper for your help.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The reset button will clear the memory completely, so you would have to install from scratch. With a duff button on the remote you may find this is not possible.