Reaction score
Website
www.webringnetworks.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Arion AF-8100CI, 80cm Dish
My Location
Somerset, UK
Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend, preferably with links to the shop(s) selling them cheapest, the cheapest way to get 13e and 19e on one dish (i have an 80cm and already have two LNBS).

Thanks in advance

Wilf

firas_alnaimi

Reaction score
You need a special 2-LNB bracket. I bought one recently from sateuropa.co.uk for £9.50 + p&p. (Item code 5106803). You will also need a DISEqC switch. I have an 80 cm dish and the reception is good from both Astra and Hotbird.

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
wilf said:
Can anyone recommend, preferably with links to the shop(s) selling them cheapest, the cheapest way to get 13e and 19e on one dish (i have an 80cm and already have two LNBS).

Absolute cheapest way? Make your self a bracket of some description to hold the two lnb's out of some simple metal brackets. I once saw a 1M dish in poland with 4lnbs lashed toghether in this fashion. I'll try and dig out the link....

With the cash you saved from buying a multi lnb bracket get the 2way DiSECq switch as suggested - £10: h**p://tinyurl.com/45etm

CTS

wilf

Reaction score
Website
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Somerset, UK
Hi thanks for your replies guys I'll get the bracket.

Problem is my receiver only does Diseqc 1.2 [Such a thing?] is there a way of upgrading this? I already have two Diseqc 2.0 switches.
Thanks

W

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
wilf said:
Diseqc 1.2

DiSEqC 1.2 will do switching - check your receiver settings.

What receiver do you have?

wilf

Reaction score
Website
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Somerset, UK
Hi thanks but what Im trying to say is that my receiver only supports Diseqc 1.2 yet the link posted, and the switches I already have, are Diseqc 2.0

My receiver is an Arion AF-8100CI

W