comag fta 2ci not working with my dragon cam

A

amgad

hi guys , i need your help please!

I live in the UK belfast.My Koan receiver (with twin lnbs for astra and hotbird) for 7 years broke down 1 week ago beyond repair .i have a dragon cam with an ART card

For a quick cheap solution for the kids & wife i bought this Comag FTA 2CI , from a guy in my local newspaper next day.

It got us the fta channels ok , but when you inserted the dragon cam, very difficult to recognize first and then when it reads it , the screen shows this in the ci slot PREMPB369 and then all the channels freeze , not to mention the scrumbeled channels that never came up. take the cam out and the fta are back to normal again.

so my questions:

is it the receiver which is not recognizing the cam or is it the cam which needs some software to download? or is it something else?

please advice , many thanks all

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just sounds like the receiver is not compatible, have you tried it in both slots? Have you tried the CAM without the card?

A

amgad

Dear Rolfw

many thanks ,

yes both slots are the same, also tried without the card , same reaction, all fta freeze and no paid channel .