Comag SL55 (Lidl Cheapie!!)

frunko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Humax HD Freesat, DM500HD, 90cm dish with technomate motor.
My Location
Highlands, Scotland
Hi All,

I am wondering if any of these receivers are still available in the UK? (Lidl or elsewhere!). Now that there is an 'ALL 8,9,10' Firmware available to patch the receiver, I would say it would be a good investment. I missed the offer when it was on in the UK, but I believe it was on sale in Ireland(Lidl) at the start of this year.

RaiUn0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020Si+40GB, DiSEqC H-H DarkMotor, Gibertini 1m, Inverto Black Ultra LNB - 42E to 30W.
My Location
Manchester
Hi frunko,

Have a look on ebay you will find a few SL55 from german sellers, they are quite cheap but remember if they dont accept paypal you will have to do a bank transfer. Still worth it. I recently bought my SG2100 motor from a german trader for £53 + bank transfer £14.

I bought my comag receiver two years ago from lidl its an FTA and has 2 common interface. not seen the same model again at uk lidls, but keep an eye on as they seem to bring sat boxes around this time of the year.

rai

frunko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Humax HD Freesat, DM500HD, 90cm dish with technomate motor.
My Location
Highlands, Scotland
Thanks for the tip RaiUnO, I will have a browse on ebay. I've noticed the German suppliers on ebay always manage to undercut everyones prices (including Cams, cards, motors etc.) - Good for the customer though!!