Compatibility Problems?

randomness

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
bush sd bush digital tv
My Location
kettering
Can anyone help please, i have a BUSH BFSAT02SD box and a BUSH LED 229113 DVD FHD TV, The setup is connected with the supplied scart lead but the problem is the only way to get the setup to work is to disconnect the scart lead, start the tv wait until it starts and then reconnect the scart lead? does anyone have any ideas about this, i have tried 3 different scart leads and still no joy, is this a compatability problem ???

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Are you saying that if you start with the scart connected, the input doesn't show, or that it won't automatically be selected by the TV?

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Did you try pressing the "input select" button on the TV remote? in order to select the required input manually.

randomness

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
bush sd bush digital tv
My Location
kettering
yes the tv doesn't come on if the scart lead is connected, take it out and and the tv comes on!

randomness

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
bush sd bush digital tv
My Location
kettering
hi Robbo yes I have pressed the imput select button, but still no joy?