conax dream package

C

captainjim1

hi,
i am considering buying this package,does anyone know anything about it ,i would be grateful for some info,thanks captainjim

L

Laurals

People out there are working on a hack for Conax, but if your not prepared to wait for the hack,and willing to pay £275 for a card (cam not included) then go for it, it does what it says it does, for a hell of a price. Defeats the whole object of Free Viewing.
Regards
Laurals

C

captainjim1

thanks for the info but i need an alternative to Sky for a bar and this card is a fraction of the Sky price,do you know if there is a guarantee or upgrades for this card,also i did have a canal+ Norway genuine card which only lasted 6 months is there any way of reprogramming this card,thanks again ,jim bradley

L

Laurals

Well there should be a guarantee for that price,ie free upgrades for a specific period.
Also be carefull who you purchase the from, there are a lot of direputable people out there,try and get some backroung info on them, a good source is newsgroups ask if anyone has dealt with the person or website in question.
As for re-activating the other card the answer is yes, it can be reactivated.
Regards
Laurals

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
you're on shaky ground if you intend within Europe to use a pirate card for a public bar. Even the UK - which used to have very relaxed regulations on pirating foreign channels - has had to fall in line with the 28/May Eu-wide legislation.
But if you really don't mind about such things you should consider a simple goldwafer card for Mediaguard (by SECA).
The Mediaguard/Seca system is wide open. A card with programmer costs around GBP 40 and the keys+software are free on the internet. This is the same system as the much-advertised (but ludicrously expensive) SNAC cards.

2old

M

Mike16

If you were to buy this dream package, could you make additional copies of it with the right programmer?

Mike16

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
No-one has apparently yet been able to get at the secured chip employed in the hack card. That's why no hack has appeared in the public domain. So no programmer/software exists to copy such a card.
2old

M

ManU

With what kind of software do You reactivate Original Conax cards?
I`m very interested about it!!

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Hi too old. I think the problems are that the original (dreamcards)were made on the seimans card with 3 seperate chips ie eeprom,pic,
and a microprocceser, and if you locked a card after proggin its impossible to read, hence so many killed there dreamcard tryin to read.for some reason there`s a explosion of dreamcard retailers at the moment here in uk, wondering if conax is gonna change to god knows what,Unless a dreamcard is found Unlocked we aint gonna crack it that way, I think we should find original Cracker, put matches under his finger nails, light em and squeeze his balls with a monkey wrench, until he cracks. dave.

mill9

My Satellite Setup
Technomate Tm-7755 + 13/19/28° - PC Pentium Windows XP Pro
My Location
UK
You know that the Seca1 system is on it's way out by the Autumn?!!