Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
R Janga
Airtrafficcontroller
Curacao
Neth. Antilles
My Location
Neth Antilles
Can somebody tell me what software and programmer (loader) do I need to read a conax card? and also where to find them on the net.
If possible also for the irdetto card.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi bazwaar,
I have moved your post to its own thread.
You will have to supply a lot more information to get the required help, you could start by adjusting your profile to list your receiver and dish set up.
Alternatively you will have to post back with details of your equipment and what packages you are trying to receive.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Most Phoenix readers will accept these cards for the purposes of decrypting a channel to which you have subscribed, but if you're expecting to be able to read any "useful" information from the card, you will be disappointed.

WooHoo2008

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dbox2,Humax5400,Opticum4000A,Comag-SL35CI
My Location
Romania
Our mate @rolfw is right,since last haced conax smart cards CAS3 there is no info about conax smart cards just official: they moved in the past years from CAS3 to CAS7(meaning that a new version comes out whenn the Bugs are eliminated).
Nothing public since CAS3,no progz,no info,M2 cards are working under other systems......bad news
Best Regards
WooHoo2008