CONAX subscription, more than ordered

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I have a subscription to a conax encrypted service (2 channels). I received a new card from my local supplier as they do send these out once in a blue moon. The supplier is supplying cards on behalf of Canal Digital in Scandinavia for expats. Nothing dodgy.

Now I have access to loads of other channels which I don't pay for and my question is for how long I could expect this to go on for?

I checked the Card info and it said valid from April 6th to April 26th 09 but having seen this for others I don't know if I can trust that either. The subscription channels have the same "expiry" date even though I know it won't expire for another year...

Anyone know or have an idea?

Cheers

hvidehenning

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dbox 500s x2

intel quad core 2
8gb Ram
Asus P5W64 WS Proffesional
My Location
Denmark
it is usually opent in 14 days then closes the package down to normal again, they make it so you can buy more channels once you have seen that the channels you had in the 14 days you may just have in your package that is only calculated for more sales.ENG

det er normalt opent i 14 dage derefter lukker de ned til normal pakken igen, de gør det sådan at du kan købe flere kanaler når du har set at de kanaler du havde i de 14 dage må du bare have med i din pakke det er kun beregnet for mere salg.DK

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
So, it is back to normal again :eek: