conax unable to edit

toda154

Reaction score
Hello all, I am novice with receivers and encryptions. I don't really know what exactly embedded software have, but there is my problem.
I have ESPECTA ES1011 receiver with some embedded decrypting software in wich, when I prez MUTE and EXIT I enter in CAS EDIT KEY mode. There I have submenus VIACCESS, S*ca, IRDETO, NAGRAVISION, CONAX. When I pres OK upon VIACCESS for example it opens submenu of programs and IDs, like 0x007c99 TPS, 0x00800 FTCable and so on. There I can see the codes for TPS for example (HEX) and change them if I want. The same with CONAX, I have changed the codes (index 20, index 21) everyhink was working fine, until yesterday. Suddenly all CONAX programs were unabled to unlock (KIOSK, CANAL+ at Hotbird) I thought that they have changed the key, and when tried to put new CONAX keys, the CONAX submenu was completely empty, nothing at all, and I can not add or put the key. Apart of this, everything else works normally. I still can unlock some VIACCESS, NAGRA and so on programs.
Have anyone has the same problem or at least have any idea what exactly decrypting software I have and any sort of solution?

Thank you