A

adrianmac

Is conax with tit card gone again

tks

M

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
The latest file from 15/12 is still working at the moment.

P

peppey

I have black screen also,using 15/12 file,titanium card and mr rev.2.14 on matrix reloaded cam,maybe it needs mr 1.160 or similiar

M

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Titanium and MII are both working at the moment.

Edited because Conax has just gone black, on both Titanium and MII, hopefully an update will be available soon.

Razor

Razor

Retired Mod
My Location
Ireland
Yes Conax has just GONE, File 15/12 now out of date.

M

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
New Conax file for MII card now available.

M

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't enough posts to use the PM facility but here is the link:
_http://stopstop.mine.nu/index2.html

Click on the hexfiler link at the top of the page.

G

go4

Hi the problem is : yonight wonderful match between juve and milan and still no files for titt.....please , be nice, some newsssss ....

A

adrianmac

linera said:
Why don't you buy an MII card. I did it an with no regret
is there anew key for conax tit and is fookfiles site collaspsed it seems t b locked up

Samba65

Samba65

Hey is there anyone out there that can tell me which Hot toh version for my Humax 5400z I need to get my conax channels back. I usest to have it but now I cant seem to get it working. I changed my Hot version and eversince then no conax. If someone could give me a link to download the hot version they are using for conax channels that would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance from Beerland...........
Samba65

Samba65

Samba65

Hey I would like to get my Conax on thor up and running on my humax 5400 what toh hot emu should I be using. Also is there is anyone out there know where to get it?

Samba65 said:
Hey is there anyone out there that can tell me which Hot toh version for my Humax 5400z I need to get my conax channels back. I usest to have it but now I cant seem to get it working. I changed my Hot version and eversince then no conax. If someone could give me a link to download the hot version they are using for conax channels that would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance from Beerland...........
Samba65